Friendship Community Care is a proud provider of CES Waiver services. We are a statewide organization that prides itself with an array of services to help individuals with disabilities live the most independent lives possible.
CES waiver is a program for eligible individuals as an alternative to ICF/IDD placement. This program serves children and adults with developmental disabilities with an onset before age 22. Under this waiver, individuals may receive services such as:
- Supportive Living – person centered services to enable individuals with disabilities. We can provide services in the community or in our Friendship managed facilities. Supportive Living services allow clients to reside successfully in their own homes, with family, or in our Friendship managed apartments and group homes. We offer one on one staffing and shared staffing.
- Non-medical transportation – allows clients to access their communities.
- Respite Services – short term care due to the absence of non-paid primary caregivers.
- Supported Employment – tailored array of services that offers ongoing support to assist clients in competitive work settings.
- Consultation – for clinical and therapeutic services that assist clients, parents, guardians, legally responsible individuals, and service providers in carrying out the person’s person-centered service plan.
- Adaptive Equipment – items or equipment to increase, maintain or improve functional capabilities to perform daily life tasks that would not be possible otherwise.
- Specialized Medical Supplies – necessary medical supplies not available under Arkansas Medicaid State Plan.
- Environmental Modifications – modifications or improvements made to or at clients home which are necessary to ensure health and safety.
In addition to these services we also have 11 Friendship managed HUD apartments across the state of Arkansas.
Friendship also has wrap around services such as:
- Representative Payee
- Personal care (in participating locations)
- Day Programming
- Behavioral Health services
- 24 hour on call manager and nurse